2011年8月23日 星期二

Exclusive service: Customized photo album production for pets or babies

I know when it comes to service, we all like it to be "personalized". When it comes to my profession, photography and photo album production, I believe it's important to reflect the characters of what I feature.

I've been spending a lot of time to explore the best way to produce a customized photo album with premium quality print. After spending quite some time on sourcing and print-testing, I finally produced a photo album that I'm pleased with.

We can now customize the cover page and personalize the editorial and photo content of a photo album which is dedicated to you! 

This book entitled "Dogography" is my masterpiece which collects my favorite works of dogs taken outdoor as well as in my photoTsunic studio. www.photoTsunic-studio.com







沒有留言:

張貼留言