2011年8月11日 星期四

Cheerful 6-month-old baby boy - a little chobby one

I usually do baby photo-shoots at my studio. But this time it's very special. I did the shoot at the baby's home.

I, in fact, knew Kennice, mum of the 6-month-old baby boy, back to years ago. I first photo-shoot Kennic, her husband and her lovely brown poodle a few years ago at my studio. It's a great experience and we all love the photos very much.

I'm so glad to know Kennice gave birth to a baby boy and she came back to me for a baby photo shoot! I was so thrilled! I feel like I've been seeing her family growing!

Her baby is a wonderful angel, strong, cheerful and playful too! ;) I, or I should say "we", had so much fun doing the shoot with the family.

We tried to put baby Matthew and the doggie together. At first, I wondered if the baby would be scared. But it turned out to be the doggie tried to stay away from Matthew...haha..naughty Matthew kept pulling the dog! I captured the funny moment which you can see from one of the highlighted shots.

I can't stop giggling when I'm editing the photos. The baby's smiles and the funny behind-the-scene keeps replaying in my mind....


The baby found comfort in "mama's belly"



Little "Michelin" is playing with his toes.



You may not want to fool around with babies!




沒有留言:

張貼留言