2013年3月25日 星期一

Glad to become a member of NAPCP!

 
I'm very glad to announce that I have become a member of The National Association of Professional Child Photographers (NAPCP)!

The National Association of Professional Child Photographers is an association whose mission is to promote and support the artistry and integrity of professional child photographers.

Though I am not a big fan of joining clubs or associations, I found that I am very much aligned with the mission of this association, i.e. to learn and grow together to produce great family photos!

In the past, newborn/ kid/ family photography was not taken very seriously nor viewed as a profession in Hong Kong. Everyone has a camera can claim oneself to be a photographer of family photos. However, as influenced by my dad, I strongly believe family photography requires great skills and passion, and it will take a professional to do it. I hope to make an effort to make newborn, kid and family photography more professional!

I also look forward to a lot of new idea exchange and a lot of great artworks!

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言